Silhouette Portrait 3 cutting plotter
- Exhibition product. The product may have minor signs of use. Original damaged, opened or replacement packaging.
The Silhouette Portrait 3 plotter is a new, improved version of the well-known Portrait 2. It is the smallest of the Silhouette plotters.
Thanks to its small size, will fit on the desk of any studio and will allow creative businesses to spread their wings.
Portrait 3 has a reliable, precise mechanism that allows you to cut various patterns in over 100 different materials!
The following changes have been made to the device compared to the previous version of Portrait 2:
- device design refreshed
- improved tool holder
- the plotter is still compatible with previous series accessories when using the "Tool-Adapt-Set" adapter
FUNCTIONS AND MOST IMPORTANT POSSIBILITIES OF THE PLOTTER
- The plotter allows you to cut papers, foils and materials
- Compatible with the print and cut option - cutting printouts
- Cutting film directly from the roll (up to 3 meters)
- Deep-cutting blade available (up to 2 mm)
- Bluetooth wireless connection
- Great design possibilities
- Thanks to the Silhouette Plotter, it is possible to cut words and letters from all fonts installed on your computer.
The plotter cuts at:
- self-adhesive films (wall stickers, scrapbooking stickers, glass or wood stickers)
- paper good quality up to 300g (scrap cards, vignettes, invitations, inscriptions)
- flex, flock
- magnetic foil (magnets)
- foils stencil (for masks, painting stencils, rhinestones and rhinestones)
- foamirans, creative foams
- thin felt good quality
- thin stamp silicone
- has the ability to sketch with felt-tip pens any patterns
- scrapbooking, i.e. artistic decoration of albums, boxes, cards.
- personalization of clothing with applications cut from flex and flock foil.
- patchwork, i.e. stitching compositions from geometric pieces of fabric.
- embroidery applications, i.e. cutting motifs from decorative materials (inscriptions, ornaments, backgrounds) and sewing them on textiles using the embroidery technique.
- signboards and information plates (letters made of vinyl foil).
- decorative wall motifs (plotter-cut templates).