Scanner Barcode reader Imager Symbol DS9808
- The equipment comes from the liquidation of the store, 100% technically efficient. The devices may have normal traces of use.
NEXT-GENERATION HYBRID PRESENTATION IMAGER
INNOVATIVE COMBINATION SCANNER OFFERS THE BEST OF ALL WORLDS
Achieve a new level of productivity and throughput at the checkout stand with the DS9808 from Zebra. This groundbreaking scanner is designed from the inside out to bring a new level of versatility, functionality and performance to the checkout stand. Outside, the DS9808 offers an extraordinary one-of-a-kind hybrid form factor that marries a solid base with our advanced handheld ergonomics. The result? Superior comfort and ease of use in both handheld and hands-free scanning modes. The integrated base requires very little real estate at the point of sale — ideal for space constrained checkout stands. And inside, the DS9808 offers the very latest in scanning technology, delivering record swipe speeds for 1-D and 2-D bar codes, as well as the ability to capture images and signatures.
FLEXIBLE SCANNING RANGE
When it comes to scanning distance, the DS9808 sets a new level of flexibility. The standard range (SR) model can scan up to 10.5 in./26.7 cm away in handheld mode, while the long range (LR) model can scan up to 18 in./45.7 cm away — ideal when merchandise is too heavy or bulky to easily move out of the customer’s cart. Additionally, the hands-free decode range in both models can be adjusted to meet your needs — for example, to match the EAS deactivation range or to prevent the inadvertent scanning of items in space constricted cash-wraps.
Innovative hybrid design
- Truly designed for ease of use for both hands-free and handheld scanning; dynamically switches between modes
Comprehensive data capture: 1D, 2D and PDF417 symbologies; image capture; signature capture and RFID*
- Delivers application flexibility; eliminates need for multiple devices — and their associated costs; future proof — built-in support for the applications of tomorrow
- Automatically deactivates EAS security tags
Omnidirectional scanning; wide working range, laser aiming pattern
- Easy to use; no need to align item and scanner; virtually no training required
Withstands multiple 5 ft./1.5 m drops to concrete
- Designed to endure the rigors of everyday use for maximum reliability and uptime — as well as a low total cost of ownership
Swipe speed programmable up to 100 in./254 cm per second
- Optimized scanning speed delivers robust performance and accurate capture of a wide variety of bar codes
- UPC/EAN (UPCA/UPCE/UPCE1/EAN8/EAN-13/JAN-8/JAN-13 plus supplementals, ISBN (Bookland), ISSN, Coupon Code), Code 39 (Standard, Full ASCII, Trioptic), Code 128 (Standard, Full ASCII, UCC/EAN128, ISBT-128 Concatenated), Code 93, Codabar/NW7,Code 11 (Standard, Matrix 2 of 5), MSI Plessey, I 2 of 5 (Interleaved 2 of 5 / ITF, Discrete 2 of 5, IATA, Chinese 2 of 5), GS1 DataBar (Omnidirectional, Truncated, Stacked, Stacked Omnidirectional, Limited, Expanded, Expanded Stacked, Inverse),Base 32 (Italian Pharmacode)
PDF417 (and variants):
- PDF417 (Standard, Macro), MicroPDF417 (Standard, Macro), Composite Codes (CC-A, CC-B, CC-C)
- TLC-39, Aztec (Standard, Inverse), MaxiCode, DataMatrix/ECC 200 (Standard, Inverse), QR Code (Standard, Inverse, Micro) Postal U.S. Postnet and Planet, U.K. Post, Japan Post, Australian Post, Netherlands KIX Code, Royal Mail 4 State Customer, UPU FICS 4 State Postal, USPS 4CB, Canadian Post (Postbar)
Warranty: 12 months test