Philips OptiFlood MVP506 Floodlight HQI-TS 400W 230V A ST P000111366726
- No light source included.
OptiFlood - control of interfering light
OptiFlood MVP506 is a stylish projector that is used to illuminate sports facilities and general lighting of other areas, as well as architectural objects. It enables perfect control of light output and glare. Choosing an asymmetrical reflector or POT for road lighting enables flexibility in various applications. OptiFlood MVP506 ensures good color rendering thanks to metal halide lamps or economical operation using high pressure sodium lamps. The articulated angle adjustment mechanism has been integrated into the projector's structure to preserve the overall aesthetics. As an accessory there is an optical cover that reduces the level of illumination directly under the installed projector.
- Environmentally friendly asymmetrical reflector systems for providing general lighting and security lighting and lighting for industrial areas
- The best-in-class optical system for accurate light control to prevent uncontrolled scattered light
- The compact shape and aesthetic design allow the OptiFlood solution to be used where design and appearance are just as important as technical performance.
- Compact shape and pleasing to the eye
- Two types of reflectors - asymmetrical and POT for road lighting
- Possibility of installing CosmoPolis metal halide lamps, high pressure sodium lamps or MASTERColour CDM Elite MW lamps
- Lighting of sports facilities
- General lighting of external areas
- Car parks
- Lighting of large architectural objects