Luminere Philips Decoflood2 Mini DCP624 CDM-Tm 35W/930 EB II 6 CO GR
Decoflood² – the complete lighting solution Lighting plays an important role in revealing a town’s historical and cultural identity. It is a challenge for municipal authorities to create a cohesive, harmonious lighting scheme while accentuating each part of the town as well as features ranging from landmarks to architectural details. Available in both LED and conventional versions, Decoflood² and MiniDecoflood² floodlights are ideal for illuminating a wide variety of structures, with reflectors for accent and tree lighting, façade and area lighting, and architectural street lighting. The revolutionary ZoomFocus allows – for the first time – easy adjustment of the beam angle while the floodlight is operational. Accessories are discreetly integrated to ensure a pleasant daytime appearance.
- Always the right light effect; tunable light beam even after installation
- Sustainable and energy-efficient
- Flexible solution with accessories to prevent glare, play with colouror create various lighting effects
- Integrated ZoomFocus system allows post-installation adjustment oflight beam from narrow to medium, or medium to wide (availablewith Decoflood2 DVP626 and 627)
- No glue used in luminaire to enhance recyclability
- Energy-efficient electronic gear integrated, maintaining a stable colortemperature
- Integrated accessories to avoid obtrusive elements
- Accent and tree lighting
- Façade and area lighting
- Architectural street lighting
Item is refurbished by manufacturer, which means it comes from returns or similar. Refurbished products are fully tested for functionality and defects before they are sold. Item has 6-month seller's warranty.