Luminaire Lamp Philips Rotaris TPS740 TL5C60W / 830 HFP P SM3 IP ALU
- Included with the light source - TL5C60W / 830
Rotaris – the perfect form
The defining visual characteristic of the Rotaris product range, which is based on the innovative TL5 Circular lamp, is its concentric circles. The semi-high-gloss aluminum centerpiece is surrounded by an opal or clear lamp cover, the inside of which has a prismatic structure, again in concentric circles. Continuing outwards, the high-reflectance optic is made of the same semi-high-gloss aluminum. Finally, the optic continues in the outer rim and the housing since it is all made out of one single piece of material.With the surface-mounted version, some light is directed towards the ceiling to create a smooth transition between the ceiling and the luminaire. The suspended versions offer a choice of direct or direct/indirect light distribution. Glare is controlled in all viewing directions by Omnidirectional Luminance Control technology.Within the Rotaris family, a complete range of surface-mounted and suspended luminaires is available.
- The perfect form, based on innovative TL5 Circular lamp, with distinctive concentric circles
- Complete range of surface-mounted and suspended luminaires available
- Optimum glare control in all directions by Omnidirectional Luminance Control (OLC) technology
- Inspiring: unique and eye-catching visual characteristic defined by concentric circles
- Flexibility: suspended and surfaced versions offer a choice of direct or direct/indirect lighting distribution
- Comfort: glare is controlled in all viewing directions by Omnidirectional Luminance Control technology
- Meeting room
- Reception area
- Cell office
Item is refurbished by manufacturer, which means it comes from returns or similar. Refurbished products are fully tested for functionality and defects before they are sold. Item has 6-month seller's warranty.